As part of our application process and in order to open any type of account with us, you must first complete and submit an application form with all the required information. By completing this application form, you are requested to disclose personal information in order to enable the Company to assess your application and comply with the relevant laws (including their regulations). The information you provide may also be used by the Company to inform you regarding its services.
The information that we may collect from you includes the following:
- Full name
- Residential address
- Contact details (e.g. telephone number, email address, etc.)
- Date of birth, place of birth, gender, citizenship
- Information about your income and wealth, including details about your source of funds, assets and liabilities, bank account information, trading statements, financial statements
- Trading account balances, trading activity, your inquiries and our responses
- Profession and employment details
- Authentication data (e.g. signature)
- Location data
- Trading performance, knowledge and experience
- Verification information, which includes information necessary to verify your identity such as a passport or driver’s license (examples also include background information we receive about you from public records or from other entities not affiliated with us). Furthermore, we may collect other identifiable information, such as identification numbers and/or passport/tax registration numbers
- Any other information customarily used to identify you and about your trading experience which is relevant to us providing our services to you.
We obtain this information in a number of ways through your use of our services, including through any of our websites, apps, the account opening applications, our demo account forms or customer service communications. We may also collect this information about you from third parties such your payment providers and through publicly available sources. We also keep records of your trading behavior, including records regarding the following:
- Products you trade with us and their performance
- Historical data about the trades and investments you have made, including the amount invested
- Your preference for certain types of products and services
If you choose not to provide the information, we need to fulfil your request for a specific product or service, we may not be able to provide you with the requested product or service.
We may record any communications, electronic, by telephone, in person or otherwise, that we have with you in relation to the services we provide to you and our business relationship with you. These recordings will be our sole property and will constitute evidence of the communications between us. Such telephone conversations may be recorded without the use of a warning tone or any other further notice.